Branden E. Bickel
Branden E. Bickel, Esq., co-author of The Condominium Bluebook, is the principal attorney in the firm of Bickel & Associates. He is a graduate of University of California, Berkeley School of law (Boalt Hall).
Bickel & Associates
Bickel & Associates is a San Francisco/ Bay Area law firm offering a variety of services exclusively to homeowner associations. Some representative areas in which Bickel & Associates routinely assist clients include:
• Drafting and Revising CC&Rs, By-Laws, Articles of Incorporation for homeowner associations
• Drafting election and delinquent assessment policies for homeowner associations
• Establishing and maintaining architectural control guidelines for homeowner associations
• Insurance claims or coverage questions regarding homeowner associations
• Fiduciary responsibility questions about homeowner associations
• Construction/Design deficiencies in homeowner associations
• Association management/board relationships
• Enforcing CC&Rs for homeowner associations
• Bond claims for homeowner associations
• Disclosure requirements for homeowner associations
• Budget discrepancies for homeowner associations
• Reconstruction negotiations
• Mediation services for homeowner association members
Bickel & Associates is rated the highest rating possible by the national publication Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. Mr. Bickel is listed in the directory’s category of Preeminent Lawyers in the United States in his field of practice. Martindale-Hubbell evaluates lawyers on a nationwide basis and published its findings in a multi- volume publication distributed to the legal profession throughout the United States. The ratings reflect the reputation of a firm and its lawyers with other lawyers and judges in the geographical region where the firm is located.
The firm is the originator of The Rewrite Program, which offers a unique, fixed-price, low-cost program for revision of governing documents. The Condominium Bluebook and The Rewrite Program are examples of innovative practices the firm has brought to the industry of community association practice, striving to achieve a better and more cost efficient result for our clients.
For more information, the firm can be reached at 510-595-8200 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mailing address is: Bickel & Associates, 6114 La Salle Avenue, Suite 510, Oakland, CA 94611.